Frozen Yogurt Machine Review Stoelting E111
Hello Froyo friends!
Today I am posting about the E111 Stoelting Frozen Yogurt Machine! This is a great machine if you’re starting a frozen yogurt business or looking to add onto your current business. It’s also great if you have another type of store or restaurant and want to add frozen desserts to your menu.
This machine is a counter-top model that is single flavor. It is a gravity fed soft serve/ yogurt freezer. One of the great things about this soft serve machine is that it is compact and will save you a lot of space. It can also handle peak demands. It has IntelliTec control for hassle-free operation. ECM (Energy Conservation Mode) to prevent over-agitation. There is an optional floor stand to create a ‘floor model’ package freeing up counter space and providing additional storage. This is the highest capacity 115 volt soft serve/yogurt freezer available.
- Precision controlled refrigeration system designed for quality product consistency from the first cone to the last
- Hard-working, compact counter-top unit that can handle peak demands while providing years of dependable service.
- E111 is the highest capacity 115 volt soft serve freezer available (reduces installation costs).
- IntelliTec control communicates with the operator for worry-free operation
- Energy conservation mode (ECM) protects product from over-agitation during slow or non-draw periods.
- Proprietary auger design gently folds mix and prevents product breakdown, producing a smoother, creamier product.
- Clear door shows visible moving product for merchandise appeal
- Self-closing spigot eliminates waste and ensures precise portion control
- Adjustable dispense rate for optimal product output
- Long-wearing parts offer lower preventative maintenance costs.
- Built for ease of operation and cleaning
- Optional floor stand to create a “floor model” package, freeing up counter space and providing additional storage.
I am a big fan of this machine and would give it 5 stars! It’s a sleek looking machine that can handle a lot for an affordable price. It’s small but powerful!
Let me know if you have any other questions
Peace, love & froyo,
CLICK HERE or the photo below to download the Soft Serve Frozen Yogurt business guide. This is a great guide if you’re looking to get into the business and it’s FREE!